Responsible Restart Ohio
Guiding Priciples: coronasvirus.ohio.gov
- Protect the health of employees, customers, and their families.
- Support community efforts to control the spread of the virus.
- Lead in responsibly to get Ohio back to work.
Responsible Protocols: coronasvirus.ohio.gov
- No mask, no work, no service, no exception.
- Conduct daily health assessments.
- Maintain good hygiene at all times.
- Clean and sanitize.
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
Continued Business Closures: coronasvirus.ohio.gov
- Schools (K-12 and daycares)
- Older Adult Day Care Services and Senior Centers
- Adult Day Support or Vocational Habilitation Services in Group Settings
- Entertainment, Recreation, and Gyms (follow the above link for the full listing of closures)
Manufacturing, Distribution & Construction: follow the link for very specific guidelines
Consumer, Retail & Services: follow the link for very specific guidelines
General Office Environments:
Personal Care Services
Restaurants and Bars