Number of employees will be based on the average number during the year. For the purpose of this schedule, an employee is defined as all active officers, managers and employees of a business working in or using offices of area firm as a base of operation. Any person averaging 28 hours or over per week is to be counted as one employee. Each two employees averaging less than 28 hours per week shall be counted as one employee.
Fill out the Online Application below to become a member.
Select the appropiate category:
Multiple listings are available for $25 per year, per listing (5 categories max)
Membership Code of Conduct As a member of the Hardin County Chamber and Business Alliance (HCCBA), I/we recognize that membership is a priviledge and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members understand and commit to the following membership understanding.
The code of conduct shall, without limitation, require members to:
1. Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner to reflect honorably upon the business community.
2. Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Hardin County Chamber and Business Alliance, and represent the HCCBA accordingly.
3. Understand, support and promote the Vision and Mission of the HCCBA and co-operate with fellow members in the application of the Code of Conduct.
4. Whenever reasonably possible, participate in the functions and activities of the HCCBA, and promote the enhancement of business growth within Hardin County.
5. Observe the highest standards of ethics in rendering services and/or offering products for sale, based on the members own knowledge and experience.
6. Refrain from engaging in any practice prohibited by law or seeking unfair advantage over fellow members.
7. Refrain from publicly disparaging the business practices of fellow members and refrain from condoning or engaging in misrepresentation or unethical practices.
I/we also understand that the failure to adhere to the professional and personal obligations of the Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance, as outlined above, can result in the termination of my/our membership.
SPAM Protection: Please check mark I'm not a robot in this box:
Your registration information is for the use of Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance only. We collect information in order to keep you informed of meetings, programs, and events sponsored or promoted by Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance. Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance will not sell, rent or in any way distribute personal information supplied to us by you. The information you provide us stays with Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance only.